from 290USD /night
The contemporary-styled, 2-bedroom Villa Canggu North, complete with 8-meter swimming pool is located just 100 meters from the beach in the tiny fishing village of Nelayan – literally meaning ‘fisherman’ – close to Canggu on Bali’s south-west coast.
Comprising a delightfully spacious L-shaped living and dining room with an integrated kitchenette for guest use (in addition to the main service kitchen, which is the domain of the chef), the villa is decorated with an exciting collection of colourful paintings, murals and sculptures, including an fascinating futuristic sculpture of a ship suspended from the ceiling. From the living area, floor-to-ceiling glass doors slide open to a private swimming pool and sundeck. The two interconnected bedrooms are located upstairs. Each is furnished with a king-size bed that converts to twins and equipped with audio-visual facilities. Each is adjoined by its own private stylish bathroom with a walk-in rain shower.
The villa is well suited for a group of four friends or a small family, who will be well looked after by a professional team of full-time staff including a manager, butlers, housekeeping, 24-hour security and a private chef.
Canggu is fast evolving into Bali’s hippest beachside scene, with a laid-back vibe, numerous eateries, vibrant live music venues, yoga studios, spas and some chic beachwear boutiques all just five minutes’ drive from the villa.
Villa Canggu North adjoins the four-bedroom Villa Canggu South, yet can be rented as an independent villa due to the provision of retractable garden walls. If all six bedrooms are rented together, the garden walls can be opened to create a luxurious space with two pools, two living and dining rooms and interconnecting doors.
- 4 people (2 ensuite bedrooms with king beds that can be converted to twins), 2 extra beds can be setup on request (at additional charge).
- Open-sided dining pavilion; air-conditioned living and dining room with bar; mezzanine reading room with sea views.
- Private swimming pool 8m length
- A suggestion menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- WiFi internet access; landline (local and international calls on guest account); mobile phone coverage.
- Satellite TV; movie hard drive; DVD player; surround-sound Sonos audio system; CD player; iPod docks; table tennis.
- Villa Canggu North is well equipped for families. Facilities include: cutlery and plates; baby cot; high chair; DVDs and toys.
- In villa spa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional spa therapists (extra cost applies).
- Barbecue; diesel powered back-up generator; safety deposit box.
|Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2 nights||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights|
|US$ 290||US$ 350||US$ 410||US$ 440|
|Low Season 2018||01 Sep - 14 Dec
|Low Season 2019||06 Jan to 01 Feb, 11 Feb to 04 Apr, 22 Apr to 14 Jun, 01 Sep to 14 Dec|
|Shoulder Season 2018||19 Aug - 31 Aug|
|Shoulder Season 2019||05 Apr to 16 Apr, 15 Jun to 21 Jun, 18 Aug to 31 Aug|
|Shoulder Season 2020||28 Mar to 8 Apr, 14 Apr to 2 May, 20 Jun to 26 Jun|
|High Season 2018||23 Jun to 18 Aug, 15 Dec to 25 Dec|
|High Season 2019||02 Feb to 10 Feb, 17 Apr to 21 Apr, 22 Jun to 17 Aug, 15 Dec to 25 Dec|
|High Season 2020||24 Jan to 31 Jan, 9 Apr to 13 Apr|
|Peak Season 2019||26 Dec to 05 Jan 2019|
|Peak Season 2020||26 Dec to 04 Jan 2020
Villa Canggu sits 100 metres from the beach in a local village neighbourhood. A few hundred metres in either direction along the beach will bring you to a few popular beach bars and small restaurants, especially around sunset time. Check out Old Man’s restaurant, bar and live music venue a short walk up the beach to the north, as well as the well-known Echo Beach for daily barbecues and Sunday-night live music. If you are interested in learning to surf, High Tide Surf School (for kids and adults) is situated just five minutes’ walk up the beach at Batu Bolong. Nelayan Beach immediately in front of the villa is also popular with surfers.
- Map View
- Street View